Registration is now open for Energy Days as part of this year’s 13th edition of the EU Sustainable Energy Week (EUSEW) – Europe’s largest event promoting sustainable energy.
Energy Days can be organised throughout Europe from 1 May to 30 June 2018 by public and private organisations to encourage citizens and stakeholders to discover and debate the major issues driving the transition to sustainable energy.
This year’s theme is ‘Lead the Clean Energy Transition’, and the choice of event is up to you! It can be anything from a workshop, to a competition, to a tour of a power station. The more innovative, the better!
Organising your own Energy Days event allows you to:
- become part of the sustainable energy community;
- gain useful tips and advice for your event from the EUSEW Secretariat;
- gain visibility for your cause online by sharing your event via the EUSEW website and EUSEW social media channels;
- engage with your target audiences;
- raise awareness about the transition to sustainable energy; and
- increase your visibility in your country.
Planning to organise an event? Register your Energy Days event now and send a powerful message to decision-makers and the general public that you are leading the clean energy transition.