The public discussion platform is designed to support the preparation of the international conference “Growth in Transition” which will take place in January 2010 in Vienna. The conference aims at debating approaches for high quality of life and sustainable prosperity for everyone.
The conference initiators put the following topics (in the framework of ten thematic sessions) for discussion:
* Money and the Financial System
* Growth and Resource Use
* Social Justice and Poverty
* Macroeconomics for Sustainability
* Quality of Life & Measurement of Prosperity
* Regional Aspects
* Sustainable Production and Consumption
* Sustainable Management
The outcomes of the discussion process will be embedded in the conference.
Click here for the discussion platform.